Curious about a heat pump for your home? Join us for an informal discovery evening hosted by friendly experts and find out how you can reduce the carbon emissions from your home while keeping it cosy.
About the session
Local heat pump installers will demonstrate a working air source heat pump and answer any questions you may have about how this heating system operates, what to expect during and after installation and how heat pumps may work together with other low carbon technologies, such as solar panels.
If you’re thinking about creating a more energy-efficient home to prepare for a heat pump, we’ll have retrofit experts on hand for a chat on measuring your home’s heat loss and steps that can be taken to minimise this, such as adding extra insulation or replacing windows.
Who you’ll meet
- Bristol Heat Pump Ready project partners – Centre for Sustainable Energy and The Green Register
- Heat pump installers – Pump Heating and Rickman Heat Pumps
- Retrofit advisers and coordinators, Centre for Sustainable Energy
- Heat loss surveyors, Veritherm
- Retrofit and energy-efficiency builders – Eco-DC, Parnosa and Earthwise
- Renewable Technologies specialists – PHC Renewables
Image by Freepik.
Units 1-3 Parkway Trading Estate,
Bristol, BS2 9PG
Event terms and conditions
Help spread the word
Please help us and let your friends, colleagues and followers know about: Heatpumps for Homeowners
You can also share the below link in an email or on your website: