Are you passionate about creating better, more sustainable buildings?
Join The Green Register today and you’ll be in good company.
Our many valued members are committed to building sustainably for our future. By becoming a member, you’ll support the work we do to help you achieve your own vision of a low-carbon built environment.
Here are just some of the benefits:
- Discounted delegate fees for you/your staff on our training events and CPD sessions
- Promotion of your business through The Green Register’s online Register of Members (see note below)
- Use of The Green Register logo on your stationery and website (see note below)
- Discounts on events run by collaborative organisations
- Free subscription to Passive House + magazine
- Certificate of Membership
- Sharing and promotion of your work through social media
- Opportunities to network with like-minded individuals
If that sounds good, come and join our growing community of members as we continue our journey in learning about the sustainable construction practices, systems and products for lower-impact buildings.
- In order to be published in the Register of Construction Professionals on our website and display our logo on your website or stationery, we require that at least one member of staff at your organisation has attended a minimum of 2 hours of qualifying training run by The Green Register.
- Qualifying training includes any of our paid training lasting two hours or more. Futureproof Essentials online training course and tailored in-house CPD sessions also fall into this category. Twilight talks are not included.
- If your organisation does not yet meet this criteria, we are still very happy to welcome you as a member of The Green Register so that you can enjoy the other benefits of membership straightaway. These include a members’ discount on training and your subscription to Passive House + magazine.
- By joining today you can take advantage of the members discounted fees when booking your qualifying training. Please see our Training and Events section for your next opportunity to learn with us.