Since 2000 The Green Register has been providing professionals from all sectors of the construction industry with in-house CPD training to address the key issues of sustainable construction.
What you won’t get: a free lunch and a sales pitch.
What you will get: high-quality, affordable, unbiased training from independent experts.
Contact us today to discuss your CPD requirements on 0117 377 3490 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Green Register Training Topics
- Low Carbon Technologies
- Life Cycle Analysis of building materials and designing out waste
- Lightweight versus heavyweight external envelope
- Healthy Interiors, Healthy Planet
- Part L: From Zero Carbon to Zero Energy – the influence of National and European legislation on sustainable architecture
- Sustainable Timber specification
- BREEAM Assessments
- BREEAM Outstanding Domestic Refurbishment Case Study
- Greening Your Office
- Buildings Behaving Badly: Are our buildings performing as designed?
- SuDS in the City: Sustainable Drainage Systems
We can offer many more CPD topics including bespoke training sessions – please email email@example.com for details
Choose a Format
Lunchtime Sessions – one hour
Twilight Sessions – cover subjects in more depth and take place after the work day ends
Half & Full Day Sessions – in-depth sessions that bring together several perspectives on a subject
Sessions are held at your office for your convenience.
“We would like to thank you for two of the most thought provoking and practical seminar days from a professional practice viewpoint that we can remember. It really was refreshing to hear views in impartial terms that were directly applied to realistic scenarios and current debates, including cost effectiveness which sadly the motivation for most people’s adoption or rejection of sustainable concepts. We look forward to attending future events.”
“The Green Register serves a vital purpose in alerting us all in the construction industry to the urgency of addressing climate change through practical example.”
“The Green Register provides an essential service to the construction industry with its dedicated approach to the promotion of sustainable construction practices across the UK. RIBA South West recommends the activities provided by TGR for large or small projects.”
1 hour Lunchtime Session
2 hour Session
Half and Full Day rates available on request
Discount available for block-bookings – contact us for details
Please note, prices are per session and not per delegate. Travel costs are not included in the above rates.
TGR training offers your company these benefits:
- Expertise from trainers with over two decades of experience in the field
- Practical knowledge and understanding of the latest sustainable construction concepts and techniques
- Ensuring your business is ahead of the game and standing out from your competitors
- A comprehensive understanding of government legislation on sustainability