Pick and mix from a series of four new Green Register Bite-Size Sessions in Bristol this Autumn on a range of topics related to retrofit. The training sessions are primarily open to builders / contractors who want to become Futureproof Associate Builders, going on to provide on-site training to other builders. But now a limited number of places available for other professionals! Phone the office today or read about the sessions below to find out more. Perhaps you know or contract builders who might be interested in broadening their skills in sustainable building too- why not spread the word about our Futureproof sessions to them as well!
1) Best Practice Installation for Rooflights
27th September 2019 | 14:00 - 17:30
- We will be offering a best practice demonstration with focus around robust detailing and the replacement of an existing VELUX Rooflight.
2) An Introduction to Sustainable Building Practices
2nd October 2019 | 15:00 - 18:00
- This session is designed to outline the basic principles of sustainable building to give delegates the foundations for ongoing training sessions.
3)Sustainable Water Use in Retrofits
18 October 2019 | 08:45 - 10:45
- This session is designed to outline the basic principles of sustainable water use in building projects, with Cath Hassell of ech2o consultants ltd.
4) Integrating Building Services - a practical perspective
18 October 2019 | 11:15 - 14:00
- How to get the best from building services and ensure heating, controls and ventilation systems are designed to work together.
For more details on each individual event and to book online! We hope to see you there.