Find your trained construction professional here:
Accredited Passivhaus Design
http://www.accreditedpassivhausdesign.com | Architect, Energy Consultants
We are Architects and Certified Passivhaus Designers with over 25 years' experience of creating low energy housing for individuals, social landlords and care providers, from masterplanning to detail design. We are supported by the experienced technical staff of The Tooley & Foster Partnership, an architectural practice with 26 staff which has been established for 125 years.
What do we offer?
• Feasibility and concept building design
• Energy and comfort analysis using the Passivhaus Planning Package (PHPP) software
• Planning applications
• Passivhaus Quality Assurance working with Passivhaus Certifiers and the Passivhaus Institut
• Construction information
We can take you through the design, planning and construction stages of creating something seemingly impossible - really comfortable, attractive buildings that cost very little to run.
Our Certified Passivhaus Designer is Architect Peter Ranken who has over 25 years’ experience of designing housing and care buildings and also holds an MSc in Environmental Design and Engineering from University College London. He is also a trained BREEAM assessor and Accredited Professional. He qualified as a Passivhaus Designer in 2012.
Peter was the Passivhaus Designer for the Hackney Passivhaus, designed by architects Tectonics, which won the Urban Category at the UK Passivhaus Awards 2016.
He was also the architect and Passivhaus Designer for the following:
• Gales Place, the first Passivhaus project for Crawley Borough Council and their second Passivhaus scheme at Dobbins Place, Ilford
• The first Passivhaus dwellings in Redbridge, a pair of semi-detached houses in Ilford
Other work includes a Passivhaus Proof of Concept project for Community Health Partnerships, a part of the NHS.
Warwick House, 116 Palmerston Road, Buckhurst Hill, Essex, United Kingdom, IG9 5LQ