Find your trained construction professional here:
http://rpsgroup.com | Consultant
RPS is an international consultancy providing advice on the development and management of the built and natural environment. RPS has grown into one of the world’s pre-eminent consultancies by underpinning our local connections with the resources and knowledge of an international business. We employ more than 5000 people in the UK, Ireland, the Netherlands, Norway, the Russian Federation, the United States, Canada, Brazil and Africa, Middle East and Australia Asia Pacific regions.
In an age where climate change and sustainability continue to top business and political agenda, ensuring environmental responsibility across all development activity is becoming increasingly important. With deep expertise, founded on over 40 years advising on sustainability and environmental issues, we can provide climate resilience assessments and robust development solutions to tackle the challenges that we face.
Using existing data and state-of-the-art numerical models, we can predict future conditions to quantify exposure and vulnerability to weather events and chronic stressors. This insight allows us to help you anticipate and adapt to change. Our award-winning assessors can guide your projects from inception to completion and advise on the most effective methods of delivering sustainable development. Clients include the public and private sector including local authorities, developers, investors, surveyors, architects, project managers and private equity firms.
We provide advice on how to identify, assess and manage corporate sustainability responsibilities and implement environmental management systems. Our team has extensive experience in conducting energy assessments to reduce building energy demand and is highly experienced in integrating renewable technologies in all building types.
Together we can work to solve real world challenges and identify creative, sustainable solutions for the future.
RPS sustainability and energy team offers a variety of services including:
• Energy Reports for planning submissions;
• Sustainability Statements for planning applications;
• Energy calculations for residential (SAP) and commercial (SBEM/DSM) buildings for Building Regulations compliance;
• BREEAM assessment for new buildings in UK and overseas;
• Overheating assessments and thermal comfort analysis;
• Daylight, sunlight and overshadowing assessments;
• Code for Sustainable Homes and Home Quality Mark assessments;
• Energy Due Diligence Reports for property transactions;
• EPC and DEC certificates;
• BREEAM Refurbishment assessments for residential and commercial properties;
• Ska assessments for refurbishment and fit-out projects;
• BREEAM In-Use assessments for operational buildings;
• EMS (ISO14001) and EnMS (ISO50001) assessments for companies;
• ESOS assessments for companies;
• CSR/ESG assessments for companies; and
• CEEQUAL Assessments for infrastructure projects.
Throughout all levels of our operations we strive to deliver value for money for our clients by promoting a culture which ensures best practice, responsibility, accountability and effective communication. Delivering focused and cost-effective advice on both well understood problems and emerging challenges enables us to maintain long-standing partnerships with our clients. Our integrated approach focuses on thorough research and creative design to ensure our solutions meet the needs of our clients, the local community and the local authority.
All buildings designed and assessed by RPS’ sustainability and energy team will meet the requirements of Building Regulations, Planning Conditions and any other sustainability and energy targets in a practical and cost-effective manner.
35 New Bridge Street, London, United Kingdom, EC4V 6BW