Sustainability in Business
http://sustainability-in-business.co.uk | Consultant
Sustainability in Business is a small, independent consultancy delivering Quality, Health, Safety and Environmental (QHSE) training and advice. We have an exemplary history of professional delivery in the field of QHSE support and are experienced in implementing practical solutions that make sound business sense. We actively seek to impart knowledge and will provide you with a bespoke, cost effective package to encourage real change in your business. Operational since 2004, Sustainability in business has been delivering QHSE training and advice, specialising in supporting small businesses who cannot afford a full time manager for quality management, environment or health and safety.
The consultancy is headed by Tony Stewart - an experienced and adaptable business adviser, providing general consultancy and support in the area of Quality, Health, Safety and Environment. As principle consultant, Tony uses his experience to provide advice to businesses that face increasing pressure to improve procedures, reduce Environmental impact and meet Health & Safety legislation.
Clients include service sector and manufacturing businesses, ranging from construction to food production. He provides mentoring support for a number of businesses as well as specialised advice and guidance for clients on health and safety issues, from basic review of existing practices to the implementation of full health and safety management systems as well as developing Quality and Environmental Management Systems from a ‘gap analysis’ through to readiness for ISO certification.
ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT SERVICES
Our approach to environmental management - incorporate these systems so they increase potential business opportunities and not become an imposition - we can advise clients how to reduce waste, energy and water costs, reduce risk of non-compliance and costs of compliance to legislation, improve re-use, recovery and recycling rates through local schemes and address supply chain issues. We can assist you in achieving your ISO accreditation by undertaking -
• Environmental performance review
• Design, implementation & practical support for Environmental Management System
• Environmental Policy development and implementation planning
• Review and gap analysis of Environmental Management Systems
• Waste management, energy efficiency
• Research on environmental business issues
• Environmental management training
CONSULTING AND PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES
• Experienced in delivering quick fix and long term solutions.
• Have the confidence, drive, enthusiasm and ability to understand and energise others.
• Ability to negotiate at all decision-making levels and provide objective advice.
• Able to quickly identify problems and weaknesses that afflict a business.
• Comfortable with working on new challenges within different industries and sectors.
• Adaptable to change with excellent analytical, problem solving and communication skills.
• Enthusiastic about what we do
Walton Road, Kirby le Soken, Frinton on Sea, CO13 0DA