If you are a professional involved in the construction industry and are interested in joining The Green Register, please use this page to find out more details about membership and how to apply.
By becoming a Green Register member you will support both the work we are doing and give you or your company the opportunity to access the following benefits:
- Discounted delegate fees for you/your staff on our training events and CPD sessions
- Promotion of your business through The Green Register’s online Register of Members
- Use of The Green Register logo on your stationery and website
- Discounts on events run by collaborative organisations
- Free subscription to Passive House + magazine
- Certificate of Membership
- Invitation to Members Only events
- Sharing and promotion of your work through social media
- Opportunities to network with like-minded individuals
The Green Register continually strives to offer all its members the best benefits available – and we add to the list of discounts and privileges members can enjoy on an ongoing basis.
Types of Membership
Membership of The Green Register will entitle you or your organisation to have a listing on the Register of Members available on this website. These are the different membership types:
- Individual – for sole practitioners
- Organisation with 2-10 staff (total)
- Organisation with 11-49 staff
- Organisation with 50-99 staff
- Organisation with 100+ staff
- Branch Office – for Organisations (small or large) who have more than one office and wish each office to be listed on the Register of Members
- Local Authority – for City, County and Borough Councils
- Educational Establishment – for colleges and universities
- Builders Merchant
Your membership type will not be identified on the web listing – all members will be listed in the same way. See the Search the Register page for details.
All staff at organisations who join the Register are entitled to full benefits of membership, including discounted members rates for training. Organisations with branch offices can extend all benefits of membership to branch offices subject to those offices also becoming members.
For details of membership costs please contact us.
To become a member of The Green Register one member of staff at your organisation must attend a training course(s) or event run by The Green Register which is (or equivalent to) at least half a day in length.
For course details and dates please view the events page.
Payment for the training and membership can be by cheque, BACS, PayPal or by requesting an invoice. If you have any queries about membership costs please contact us.