In 2004 The Green Register Steering Group was formed so that members could contribute to the ongoing activities of the organisation.
The group is now made up of all Green Register staff members, some of our trainers and some of our members. In addition to all our staff, the following people are members of our Steering Group.
- Jim Allen - E & M West LLP
- Robert Borruso – Kilfinan Community Forest
- Tom Dollard - Pollard Thomas Edwards
- Cath Hassell – ech2o Consulatancy
- Nick Heath - NDM Heath Ltd
- Blythe Jopling – Eight Associates
- Nick Lloyd – Urbane Eco
- Jillian Mitchell - Project Logistics Architecture
- Brian Murphy - Green Building Encyclopaedia
- Thomas Vazakas – RPS Group
The Steering Group is an invaluable resource for those of us that run The Green Register on a day-to-day basis. The group meets twice a year in Bristol or London. At these sessions we inform the group on the activities of The Green Register, seek their input and advice on decisions we make and generally benefit from their guidance.
If you are a Green Register member and are interested in joining the Steering Group, please get in touch.
The Green Register is a Private Limited Company by guarantee.