“Technical Paper 15 - Assessing risks in insulation retrofits using hygrothermal software tools - Heat and moisture transport in internally insulated stone walls” is intended to be a significant support to building professionals and building fabric consultants engaging with the topics of:
1) Applied building physics relevant to solid wall construction;
2) Hygrothermal risk assessment;
3) Appropriate internal insulation strategies for solid walls.
Who they are
Zero Carbon Hub has issued a press release announcing its closure, see text below for full details.
Please note that our events on The New Low Energy Guides for Homes on 6 April and 5 May will be going ahead as planned.
PRESS RELEASE: ZERO CARBON HUB TO CLOSE
Zero Carbon Hub has today announced it will cease operations on 31 March 2016.
A number of responses from a recent members’ survey suggested we looked to work closer with contractors and builders merchants and so bridge gaps of understanding and, through our events, provide more opportunities to share learning.
It's been a record-breaking January for us with all of our February events now fully booked! We hope to hold a repeat of the Tour of Filwood Green in the Spring, and our Retrofitting Traditional Buildings course with speaker Nick Heath continues to sell out with the London event on 11 Feb now fully booked.
We have responded to your requests to hold this course in regions throughout the UK, with the following dates now announced:
- Do you have a passion for the environment?
- Do you have excellent marketing, administration and PR skills?
- Are you organised, confident and enthusiastic?
- Would you like to be involved with a friendly but busy small team in a not-for-profit organisation?
- Are you looking to develop your experience within PR, events, administration and marketing?
We are looking for a talented volunteer to assist with marketing and communications for The Green Register.