The Green Register is an independent not-for-profit organisation delivering high quality, affordable training in sustainable construction to all industry disciplines. Through our membership and events, we connect professionals working in sustainable construction to one another and to those seeking their services.
Bristol Heat Pump Ready is a collaborative initiative to develop a UK wide approach to stimulate mass uptake of heat pumps and deliver on our national carbon targets, but with a local focus. The project is funded by the Department of Energy Security and Net Zero (DESNZ) and will develop a service model that will be fully replicable UK-wide. Bringing together innovative approaches to planning, training and community engagement will ensure outcomes of affordability, quality and confidence for the end-user and supply chain.
The Green Register’s role in the project is focused upon recruitment and management of a supply chain hub to service the installation phase of the project. Assessment of training needs, development of tailored training, mentorship and quality management programmes are key to our role in creating a competent and confident supply chain.
Job title: Project Manager
Contract type: Temporary contract, until January 2024 with the possibility of extension
Hours: 18 per week, with the opportunity of working flexibly to suit the role. Hybrid working is supported, to include some time at our office at Create Centre, Smeaton Road, Bristol BS1 6XN and external meetings/events
Reports to: Director
The Green Register is seeking an experienced Project Coordinator to support in the organisation’s delivery as a key partner of the Bristol Heat Pump Ready innovation project. This is an exciting opportunity for a creative and organised individual to help to develop a replicable service model for delivery of domestic heat pumps at scale and to make a positive impact upon the UK’s decarbonisation strategy.
Key tasks and responsibilities
- Responsible for the end-to-end management (planning, delivery, monitoring, control and closure) of the project, ensuring delivery to agreed scope, time, cost, quality and benefits
- Developing the project plan, internal and external reporting
- Management of the project budget, milestones and deliverables
- Supply chain community development; run engagement events, database management, correspondence
- Support training development and delivery
- Input to quality management strategy
- Attendance at project meetings and information flow management with project stakeholders
- Development and support in delivery of recruitment and marketing plans
- Collaboration with manufacturers and retailers to secure kit and material at favourable rates
- Demonstrable project coordination experience
- Creative thinker, positive attitude and ability to cover a range of tasks within a small team
- Highly organised individual who can work at pace
- CRM database experience
- Track record of fruitful relationship building
- Marketing/recruitment knowledge
- Project management qualification
- Demonstrable knowledge of construction sector, retrofit and renewables
The role is a part-time short-term contract, 18 hours per week with an immediate start available
To apply: please send a CV and covering letter to email@example.com
Deadline: 12 noon on Friday 26th May 2023
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org