The Energy at Home Trade Support team have extended their offer of full funding for places at our Retrofitting Internal Wall Insulation seminar in Bristol until 11th September.
- What are the condensation risks associated with internal wall insulation (IWI)?
- How can we avoid building in problems for the future such as interstitial condensation?
- Which is better - natural or synthetic wall insulation?
- What are the options with solid wall buildings in conservation areas?
Join us to investigate these questions and:
- explore both the theory and practical aspects of improving our existing buildings
- with live demos and practice of installing various insulation materials
Full funding offer
If you are based in Bath and North East Somerset or carry out much of your work in the area you are likely to be eligible for full funding towards the cost of the training. Full funding available until 11th Sept, then reverts to 75% discount. Please contact the Energy at Home Trade Support team on 0800 038 5688 to book and qualify for the discount.