The Green Register is seeking a part time Project Manager to work with our team on the Futureproof initiative.
The Green Register, working with Bristol based Centre for Sustainable Energy (CSE), has been funded by BEIS to deliver sustainable retrofit training for builders and small contractors in the West of England.
The initiative is currently in a pilot phase with plans to extend the work for the next two years. The successful applicant will have the opportunity to help shape the initiative as it develops.
The Project Manager’s role will be to:
- Engage existing and new builders to attend events/sign up for training
- Engage new stakeholders (e.g. builders merchants)
- Build and maintain an up-to-date database for:
- Stakeholders in Futureproof e.g. builder trainers
- Attendees at Futureproof events
- Builders / others who may be interested in training
- Outreach work to promote and expand Futureproof
- Marketing all aspects of Futureproof in conjunction with The Green Register team
- Work with CSE to record, sign up, follow up on training for builders
- Attend meetings with stakeholders as and when necessary
- Create content for regular updates on the Futureproof and Green Register websites and work with CSE on website design.
The successful applicant will have:
- Good general knowledge of sustainable building practices and the construction industry
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills – ability to work with and engage a wide range of people from different backgrounds/professions
- Project management skills – ability to manage a complex project to strict deadlines
- Marketing skills – ideally direct marketing as well as cultivating individual relationships and working collaboratively with the CSE marketing team
- Excellent written communication skills and experience of writing copy
- IT – a high level of proficiency with a wide range of programs including MS Word, Excel social media platforms e.g. twitter / LinkedIn and online CRM / web systems
- Ability to work independently using your initiative whilst communicating effectively within a team
- A disciplined task focussed approach to work and a will to “muck in” within a small team
Job Title: Project Manager for Futureproof Initiative
Location: Flexible, homeworking with regular meetings in Bristol and some travel around the West of England area
Employment status: Consultancy
Hours: Part time - 15 hours per week. Some occasional evening work may be required when facilitating training events
Start Date: Immediately
Pay: £15-20 per hour depending on experience
Deadline: 9am, Monday 1st April 2019
How to apply
Please email your CV and details of why you want / are suitable for the role to: email@example.com or phone 0117 377 3490 in case of queries.