Submitted by Tess S on Fri, 01/15/2021 – 15:37
We’re excited to announce that we have launched our Futureproof Skills & Certification programme. We are offering 100 funded places to businesses wishing to undertake retrofit training, certify in PAS2030:19 and become Trustmark registered. These are essential requirements for contractors to access Green Homes Grant voucher scheme and ECO funded works. An additional 200 training places are available for contractors from the same company and there are a further 50 discounted training places for contractors who are currently unemployed.
What are the perks of the programme?
– Gain PAS2030:19 certification in a single measure
– Full support from FCA Compliance Services to prepare for certification
– Online training in whole-house retrofit developed by The Green Register‘s expert trainers
– Companies pay just £1,750 for retrofit training for up to three team members, PAS2030:19 certification and Trustmark registration (saving on average £2,300 per company)
– Unemployed contractors can access the training-only programme for a reduced fee of £100 (saving £199)
Why sign up?
There is increasing demand from customers and the industry for low-carbon and energy efficient homes. By completing the training, gaining the PAS2030 certification and becoming Trustmark registered, you’ll be eligible to access Green Homes Grant voucher scheme works. This is an exceptional opportunity to grow your business in retrofit and meet demand from an expanding pool of homeowners seeking the services of certified contractors.
For the full benefits, eligibility requirements, and fees, visit our Futureproof Skills and Certification page.
Need further help?Email us at email@example.com