We, and hundreds of our members across a range of disciplines and different sized companies, are passionate about creating better, more sustainable buildings.
- Discounted delegate fees for you/your staff on our training events and CPD sessions
- Promotion of your business through The Green Register’s online Register of Members
- Use of The Green Register logo on your stationery and website
- Discounts on events run by collaborative organisations
- Free subscription to Passive House + magazine
- Certificate of Membership
- Sharing and promotion of your work through social media
- Opportunities to network with like-minded individuals
The Green Register's seminars and courses are practical, targeted and allow access to a wide range of construction issues facing professionals today. There is a depth of knowledge displayed by the presenters that would be difficult to surpass - Bridget Sheppard - Architect
I joined TGR because I want to learn what the best practices for our industry are as 90% of our time in spent inside buildings - I'm keen to make buildings as healthy and pleasant to occupy or visit as I can. - Chloe Bullock – Interior Designer
Before The Green Register’s formation I had to scour the magazines and internet for keeping up with green issues, building materials, courses etc. Since it started, I consult their website and pick my course or consultant and done! Additionally, I always get a cheerful response and other members are usually on the same wavelength.- Charles Clutterbuck - Architect
Our practice strives to bring principles of sustainable design to our all our projects -membership of the Green Register and attendance at their training events is central to keeping abreast of current thinking, and being able to develop a rigorous approach to the use of green technologies in our work. - Chris Askew – Askew Cavanna Architects
To become a member of The Green Register you must first attend one of our professional training events with us, for a minimum of a two hour event.
Please see our Events section for events near you.