Register for the Futureproof Skills & Certification programme - and grow your business in retrofit
We are offering 100 part-funded places to businesses wishing to undertake retrofit training, certify in PAS2030 and become Trustmark registered. These are essential requirements for contractors to access Green Homes Grant voucher scheme and ECO funded works. An additional 200 training places are available for contractors from the same company and there are a further 50 discounted training-only places for contractors who are currently unemployed.
We are a trusted, independent and nationally recognised organisation with 20 years’ delivery of expert training in sustainable construction – so you’re in good hands!
The Futureproof Skills & Certification programme is supported by funding from the government through Midlands Energy Hub. Applications for the programme will be accepted until 15 April 2021.
FREE webinar: David Mooney, FCA Compliance Services with Sandra Williams and Claire Trusty of British Assessment Bureau explain the PAS/Trustmark route to certification, highlight the business opportunities and answer your questions. Join us at Understanding PAS2030 and Trustmark on 9th March at 5-6pm. Register FREE here.
Video: David Mooney, FCA Compliance Services explains PAS certification
Benefits of the programme
The programme comprises three elements:
- Training in whole house retrofit practices. This is delivered in 10 one-hour video training sessions that can be accessed to suit your schedule.
They cover the following 10 subjects:
- Introduction to Sustainable Building
- Introduction to Building Physics
- Introduction to PAS2035
- Assessing Retrofit
- Lifecycle Analysis of Building Materials
- External Wall Insulation
- Internal Wall Insulation
- Good Practice Ventilation
- Integrating Building Services
- Sustainable Water Use in Retrofit
2. Full support in achieving PAS2030:19 certification for your company. This is provided by FCA Compliance Services who will also offer mentoring and assistance throughout the entire verification process including establishment of a quality management system and preparation of all other paperwork.
3. PAS2030:19 certification in a single measure with Trustmark registration provided by the British Assessment Bureau (BAB), enabling swift access to Green Homes Grant works.
Note that training must be completed within four weeks of starting, and PAS2030 certification will be issued only upon completion of training.
Why join the Futureproof Skills & Certification programme?
The Green Homes Grant voucher scheme - now extended until March 2022 - has attracted a growing pool of customers who want to retrofit their homes and are actively seeking out contractors with the skills and certification in place for these works.
The Futureproof Skills & Certification programme will equip you with the knowledge to access this market and the certification that allows you to participate in the Green Homes Grant voucher scheme.
But … this programme is short-term and limited to only 100 businesses plus training for 50 unemployed contractors, so early registration is advised. Applications will be taken until 15 April 2021.
Business access to Futureproof Essentials training for up to three members of the same team plus full support and PAS2030 certification in a single measure with Trustmark registration costs £1,750 (saving around £2,300 per company).
Training-only access is available for contractors who are currently unemployed at a reduced rate of £100 per individual (saving £199).
- The programme is open to businesses not currently in possession of valid PAS2030 certification.
- Individual applicants for the training-only offer will be required to provide evidence of benefits such as Universal Credit.
- Applicants’ main purpose in gaining certification must be to deliver Green Homes Grant works.
Read full Terms & Conditions here
Steps to Futureproof Skills & Certification
Sign up today and start to grow your business in retrofit.
- Register up to three team members from the same company for Futureproof Essentials online training. If you are currently unemployed and applying for training only, then just register yourself.
- Complete the one-off payment of £1,750 for training plus certification for your business, or £100 if you are currently unemployed and applying for training only.
- Start your online Futureproof Essentials training. Training must be completed within four weeks.
- At the same time, we'll refer you to FCA Compliance Services to begin the process of achieving PAS2030:19 certification and Trustmark registration.
- The PAS2030 desktop audit will be undertaken by British Assessment Bureau.
- On successful completion of the desktop audit, you will be awarded PAS2030 certification. Congratulations! You can now respond to customer requests for Green Homes Grant voucher scheme work under the measure that you are certified for. (Please note that evidence of vocational competence is required to work under PAS2030:19 and the cost for this is not covered by this scheme.)
- The initial certification is valid for three months pending site inspection; site-based approval will lead to certificate extension for the remaining nine months.
The Futureproof Skills & Certification programme will run between 4 January and 31 May. 2021. Applications for the programme will be accepted until 15 April 2021.
Need help? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org leaving your name, company and a phone number if you require a callback.
All currently unemployed contractors are eligible to apply for Futureproof Essentials training only at the reduced rate of £100. There is a limited availability of 50 places. If found not to be unemployed at time of application you may be eligible to pay the full amount of £299 for attending the course.
Click the button above, or here to register for the Futureproof Skills & Certification package