Futureproof: Festive celebration & Toolbox Training skills
A festive Futureproof evening open exclusively to our FABs (Futureproof Associated Builders).
As our valued FABs (Futureproof Associated Builders), you will have achieved something special - completion of our training on key aspects of green building that have been specifically designed for you.
All FAB Trainers are welcome to this session - you’ll share in the celebrations and get a chance to discuss how to chat to other builders about green building when delivering Futureproof Toolbox Training.
We'll be doing some informal skills practice to build your confidence in sharing your knowledge with other builders, give you a chance to discuss anything you need to go over and celebrate the Futureproof Associate Builders who have completed their training.
Don't worry, snacks and drinks will be provided to replenish the body after a hard day on site!
Here's the rough order of things:
5pm - arrive, a cuppa/something stronger and a chat - maybe a game of table football?
5.30pm - informal skills practice
6.10pm - feedback, Q&As, drinks and snacks
6.40pm - FAB awards
7pm - 'carriages'
FABs who have completed their training will receive the following pack to take away. Don't forget, even if you have completed the minimum five sessions, you're welcome to attend future training sessions.
Your pack will include:
- Technical information on various key principles and materials relating to green building and your Futureproof training sessions
- Contact details for manufacturers and suppliers of sustainable building materials and products if you need to contact them for back-up
- CSE fact sheets on aspects of green building
- A no-jargon Glossary of Sustainable Building Terms
- Futureproof T-shirts
- A van sticker for you to add to your work vehicle to show that you are part of this very innovative training scheme
- Futureproof pencils and notepads for you to use when meeting other builders and clients
- Postcards for Futureproof Toolbox Training that you can give out to interested parties when you're out and about
To RSVP, just reply to Charlotte's calendar invite or email email@example.com.
full address confirmed after booking