Site Visit - Camden Mews Passivhaus (pt 2) - London
Join Green Register members Bow Tie Construction for an exciting series of talks and tours of their latest Passivhaus and EnerPhit projects. Six site visits throughout 2018 will showcase current projects in their most interesting stage of construction, sharing both theory and practical knowledge, on-site experience and in-progress projects.
6: Camden Mews Passivhaus (pt 2)
About the project
A new build 2 bedroom Passivhaus being constructed at the rear of the garden of an existing property to fit between existing properties. Designed by Bere:Architects who were given a free hand by the client, it features a number of bespoke elements such as external shutters constructed from vacuum panels to be controlled by the smart-home system.
This is the return event when the project will be completed or near completion.
About the visit
The workshop will be led by:
- Bow Tie Construction Director - Rafael Delimata
- Project Manager - Szymon Zagorski
- Business Development Manager and Certified Passivhaus consultant – Hagop Heath-Matossian
- Architects - Justin Bere / Alex Whitcroft of bere:architects
Timings, travel and PPE
- Meet at 16:00 with event running 4pm - 6pm
- We request that delegates use public transport or bicycles to access all London sites as parking is always limited and we do not want to upset neighbours.
- Should you drive, finding parking and its related costs are your own responsibility.
- Please note: this is still a building site so delegates are advised to wear appropriate clothing and footwear.
Site Visit Series: This event is part of the TGR/Bow Tie Construction 2018 Site visit series:
15th Mar: 1. Grosvenor Park EnerPhit - LondonComplete 24th May: 2. Bishop's Stortford farm, Passivhaus principles - nr London Stansted 12th Jul: 3. Onslow Gardens EnerPHit - London 25th Jul: 4. HALF-DAY SEMINAR Camden Mews Passivhaus (pt 1) - London
- 4th Sep: 5. Lawford Road EnerPHit - London
- 13th Sep: 6. Camden Mews Passivhaus (pt 2) - London
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the nature of construction, the date of site visits may change if build schedules slip or the site is unsafe for visitors on planned dates. Please do not book non-refundable travel until joining instructions are confirmed. As much notice as possible will be given if dates do change.
What have attendees said about previous site visits with The Green Register?
“Excellent hands-on learning experience, great presentation and knowledgeable speaker.”
“Interesting seeing a Passihaus retrofit mid construction. Most useful insight into novel materials.”
“Excellent to see work in the flesh – always much more interesting!”
“Great! Educational! Great to see theory in practice in “three dimensions” and by the people doing it. Thanks.”
“Great insight into technical detailing and new technologies.”
“Very useful hearing the issues frankly discussed, seeing the techniques and discussions from several ‘on site’ participants.”
This event is held in conjunction with Bow Tie Construction
Working in partnership with: