*SOLD OUT* Site Visit - Onslow Gardens EnerPHit - London
Join Green Register members Bow Tie Construction for an exciting series of talks and tours of their latest Passivhaus and EnerPhit projects. Six site visits throughout 2018 will showcase current projects in their most interesting stage of construction, sharing both theory and practical knowledge, on-site experience and in-progress projects.
3: Onslow Gardens EnerPHit
About the project
EnerPHit refurb in Muswell Hill with ground floor rear extension. A 4 bedroom house over four floors with an unusual existing layout which will be reconfigured. Total internal refurb. Green Building Store designed MVHR system to be installed.
At time of visit the project is likely to be at first fix.
About the visit
The workshop will be led by:
- Bow Tie Construction Director - Rafael Delimata
- Project Manager - Szymon Zagorski
- Business Development Manager and Certified Passivhaus consultant – Hagop Heath-Matossian
Timings, travel and PPE
- Meet at 16:00 with event running 16:00-18:00
- We request that delegates use public transport or bicycles to access all London sites as parking is always limited and we do not want to upset neighbours.
- Should you drive, finding parking and it's related costs are your own responsibility.
- Please note: this is still a building site so delegates are advised to wear appropriate clothing and footwear.
Site Visit Series: This event is part of the TGR/Bow Tie Construction 2018 Passivhaus Site visit series:
15th Mar: 1. Grosvenor Park EnerPhit - LondonComplete 24th May: 2. Bishop's Stortford farm, Passivhaus principles - nr London Stansted
- 12th Jul: 3. Onslow Gardens EnerPHit - London
- 25th Jul: 4. HALF-DAY SEMINAR Camden Mews Passivhaus (pt 1) - London
- 4th Sep: 5. Lawford Road EnerPHit - London
- 13th Sep: 6. Camden Mews Passivhaus (pt 2) - London
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the nature of construction, the date of site visits may change if build schedules slip or the site is unsafe for visitors on planned dates. Please do not book non-refundable travel until joining instructions are confirmed. As much notice as possible will be given if dates do change.
What have attendees said about previous site visits with The Green Register?
“Excellent hands-on learning experience, great presentation and knowledgeable speaker.”
“Interesting seeing a Passihaus retrofit mid construction. Most useful insight into novel materials.”
“Excellent to see work in the flesh – always much more interesting!”
“Great! Educational! Great to see theory in practice in “three dimensions” and by the people doing it. Thanks.”
“Great insight into technical detailing and new technologies.”
“Very useful hearing the issues frankly discussed, seeing the techniques and discussions from several ‘on site’ participants.”
This event is held in conjunction with Bow Tie Construction
Working in partnership with: