Site Visit - Grosvenor Park EnerPHit - London
Join Green Register members Bow Tie Construction for an exciting series of talks and tours of their latest Passivhaus and EnerPhit projects. Six site visits throughout 2018 will showcase current projects in their most interesting stage of construction, sharing both theory and practical knowledge, on-site experience and in-progress projects.
1: Grosvenor Park EnerPHit
About the project
This four bedroom terraced house house in South London is being fully refurbished to meet the EnerPHit standard using a blend of natural materials and more typical EPS insulation board. High performance double glazed windows have been installed and we are optimistic that certification will be approved by PHI. At the client’s request underfloor heating is being installed throughout the building. Electronically actuated Fakro rooflights will be controlled by the smart-home system and used to manage overheating.
At time of visit the project will be at 2nd fix with finishes, joinery and bathrooms being installed.
About the visit
The workshop will be led by:
- Bow Tie Construction Director - Rafael Delimata
- Project Manager - Szymon Zagorski
- Business Development Manager and Certified Passivhaus consultant – Hagop Heath-Matossian
Timings, travel and PPE
- Meet at 16:00 with event running 4pm - 6pm
- We request that delegates use public transport or bicycles to access all London sites as parking is always limited and we do not want to upset neighbours.
- Should you drive, finding parking and it's related costs are your own responsibility.
- Please note: this is still a building site so delegates are advised to wear appropriate clothing and footwear.
Site Visit Series: This event is part of the TGR/Bow Tie Construction 2018 Passivhaus Site visit series:
- 15th Mar: 1. Grosvenor Park EnerPhit - London
- 26th Apr: 2. Bishop's Stortford farm, Passivhaus principles - nr London Stansted
- 17th May: 3. Lawford Road EnerPHit - London
- 21st Jun: 4. HALF-DAY SEMINAR Camden Mews Passivhaus (pt 1) - London
- 12th Jul: 5. Onslow Gardens EnerPHit - London
- 13th Sep: 6. Camden Mews Passivhaus (pt 2) - London
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the nature of construction, the date of site visits may change if build schedules slip or the site is unsafe for visitors on planned dates. Please do not book non-refundable travel until joining instructions are confirmed. As much notice as possible will be given if dates do change.
This event is held in partnership with Bow Tie Construction
|Members - All 6 site visits||£ 139.00|
|Non-Members - All 6 site visits||£ 229.00|