If you are a professional involved in the construction industry and are interested in joining The Green Register, please use this page to find out more details about membership and how to apply.
The benefits of Green Register membership include:
- Promotion of your business through entry on The Green Register’s online Register of Members which displays your professional contact details and website address plus 40 words about your company.
- Use of The Green Register logo on your stationery and website.
- Discounted delegate fees for all your staff on all our training courses, events and CPD sessions.
- Opportunities to network with like-minded individuals.
- Quarterly e-newsletter with updates on further training and events, members’ news & other industry updates.
- The knowledge that your membership fee is enabling us to continue promoting sustainable building practices across the UK.
- preferential rates and discounts – click for more info.
The Green Register continually strives to offer all its members the best benefits available – The Green Register adds to the list of discounts and privileges members can enjoy on an ongoing basis.
Types of Membership
Membership of The Green Register will entitle you or your organisation to have a listing on the Register of Members available on this website. These are the different membership types:
- Individual – for sole practitioners
- Organisation with 2-10 staff (total)
- Organisation with 11-49 staff
- Organisation with 50-99 staff
- Organisation with 100+ staff
- Branch Office – for Organisations (small or large) who have more than one office and wish each office to be listed on the Register of Members
- Local Authority – for City, County and Borough Councils
- Educational Establishment – for colleges and universities
- Builders Merchant
Your membership type will not be identified on the web listing – all members will be listed in the same way. See the Search the Register page for details.
All staff at organisations who join the Register are entitled to full benefits of membership, including discounted members rates for training. Organisations with branch offices can extend all benefits of membership to branch offices subject to those offices also becoming members.
For details of membership costs please contact us.
To become a member of The Green Register you must first attend a minimum of two days of Green Register training.
This can be achieved either by attending the two-day Sustainable Building and Services course, or by attending any combination of shorter events, for example two of our one-day courses or six of our Bite Size sessions. For course details and dates please view the events page.
Payment for the course and membership can be by cheque, BACS, PayPal or by requesting an invoice. If you have any queries about membership costs please contact us.