We, and hundreds of our members across a range of disciplines and different sized companies, are passionate about creating better, more sustainable buildings.
The more of us that are engaged in this aspect of construction the better and consequently The Green Register seeks to improve the work of all our members and delegates as much as we can. We do this through our events’ content and facilitating opportunities to network and through our membership package.
By becoming a Green Register member you will support both the work we are doing and give you or your company the opportunity to access the following benefits:
- Discounted delegate fees for you/your staff on our training events and CPD sessions
- Promotion of your business through The Green Register’s online Register of Members
- Use of The Green Register logo on your stationery and website
- Discounts on events run by collaborative organisations
- Free subscription to Passiv+ magazine
- Certificate of Membership
- Invitation to Members Only events
- Sharing and promotion of your work through social media
- Opportunities to network with like-minded individuals
So, if that sounds good, why not come and join us and hundreds more and so enable us to continue promoting sustainable building practices across the UK.
To become a member of The Green Register you must first attend two days of training with us. This could be two one-day seminars, four half-day seminars, six Bite Size sessions or any combination of these.
Please see our Events section for events near you.