Assistant Environmental Consultant
Eight Associates is a growing and diverse team of sustainability specialists, passionate about
creating a positive impact in the built environment. We work nationally and internationally on
projects ranging from small residential units to large multi-use developments.
We are looking for a determined and intelligent individual, with a real belief in the role of the
built environment in achieving a sustainable future, to join our friendly and energetic team.
Responsibilities may include, but not be limited to, the following:
- Assisting on undertaking BREEAM and Code for Sustainable Homes Assessments;
- Assisting on energy modelling and renewable energy feasibility studies of buildings;
- Liaising with design teams to gather information;
- Researching and writing reports; and
- Networking within the building and sustainability sector.
The following are desirable though not requirements:
- A relevant MSc (in the environmental field or similar);
- Work experience in a related field;
- Knowledge or Experience of BREEAM or Code for Sustainable Homes; and
- Understanding of Energy Modelling software and Renewable Energy technologies.
It is, however, essential that the successful candidate is:
- Committed to environmental considerations;
- Happy to work in a team and with clients;
- Able to clearly present information both verbally and in writing;
- A swift problem-solver with imagination and initiative;
- Punctual, reliable and able to prioritise work to meet deadlines; and
- Positive and independently minded with a good sense of humour.
£20,000 per annum
Job Start Date
Negotiable, but within the next few months
The Old School House, 178 Ebury Street,
London SW1W 8UP
Expressions of Interest:
Please send your CV to:
020 7881 3090